Twitter pal @Jasperblu of Down in the Bog tagged me for Six Random Things.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me
1. My high school nickname was “Spike.”
2. My most prized possession is a half empty pack of my dad’s Pall Mall cigarettes I took from his room the day he died in 1968.
3. I own a humidor and love a good cigar.
4. When I was 25 I had a 53 year old boyfriend; when I was 42 I had a 29 year old boyfriend – Yum.
5. I flew to Australia in 1996 to meet my soul mate; I was wrong about the soul mate thing.
6. I bought my then 16 year old oldest son a “Fuck Patriarchy” t-shirt – he wore it to the movies and was kicked out because the mall police thought it was obscene.
1. @iVenus at Transform, redefine, discover
6. @cbahm from carolynbahm.com